Friday 10 December 2010

small moments


I was sure I'd written more often than this. In fact, I remember writing a post that didn't get published, most likely I was led away from the computer and someone else started using it... my DH assures me that he always opens a new tab when I am working on something.

But here we are, and I am typing this up as my toddler sits beside me at the kitchen table gluing Christmas foamy shapes onto her green construction paper. It will later be proudly displayed on our wall for everyone to see. Her favourite part is lifting the foam shapes off the paper to watch the glue smear all over. Oh no. Now she is gluing shapes onto the table. Small interruption here and there... eventually this will get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, say hello!