Tuesday 16 September 2008

I've missed you all!

I can't believe my blog has actually passed 1000 hits, and I missed it!
I wanted to make a big deal of it, have a contest... you know. I guess I'll have to do it at 2000.

Finally the morning sickness has gone! I'm now in my second trimester, and I feel great! I have my energy back, and lots to tell you about!

First, I want to give a shout out to all my blogger friends and say how much I've missed reading all your posts! I have a lot to catch up on! I had felt soo drained during my first trimester, that I didn't actually do any blogging or reading up on anyone. In fact, that queasy feeling I had was so strong that every time I picked up a pair of needles to start knitting, I would feel dizzy. Just the thought of those needles click, click, clicking made me feel oozy. So I haven't knitted a single thing all this tme!

I am wanting to get back to it, so I'm trying to think of what's the first thing I should knit? Will I remember how to read patterns? Will I have forgotten any of the new techniques I was learning???

Obviously, I'll have to keep it to something simple like a dishcloth.

I'm also going to try and scan my baby ultrasound photo to show you all! This pregnancy has a little something extra thrown into to it, so stay tuned for the next post (I'll be working on that tonight) and you can find out what it is!

2 comments:

  1. hi jenn!!! glad to "see" you back and you're feeling better with that sweet little one swimming around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. something extra??? how many babies are there??? (congratulations, btw, and i can relate to trying to catch up with blog reading and such, not because i'm pregnant but where'd summer go?)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, say hello!