Sunday 29 March 2009

Love Letters

Do you like to write little love notes to your sweetie?  I just found this great page for fresh love letter ideas on a button over on Knitting the Night Away's blog.

I like to write little things for my hubby, but it's some time since I've done anything that fancy.  I usually just send him faxes to his work in different fonts, with inside jokes or comments that he can read into but hopefully not too obvious that the other staff don't notice.  I've tried leaving notes on the computer desktop, but it's too cluttered to be noticed.  I've also written him notes on our whiteboard at home - that's hit and miss, depending on how tired he is from work.  I've discovered, thanks to a friend of mine for making it obvious to me, that I have to put the note write smack on the door at his eye level for him to see as he's coming in from work.  She suggested stringing it to the doorway like a spiderweb - I'm sure that would work, but I'll save that one for another time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, say hello!