Friday 27 March 2009

TGIF


After what has been for us a very tiring and emotional week, we have decided to celebrate by baking cookies and getting out the balloons.  I'm declaring today to be a STRESS-FREE day, and my home will be a no-stress-allowed zone.  Only minimal homework required today.  My boys and I are making balloon animals together.  

DS5 calls his Super Dog.
DS12 calls his the White Knight Helmet.
I also made a pink panther one, but it broke before we could snap it's photo.  Don't worry, you didn't miss out - just picture the dog in pink.  Most of my balloons look like a version of the dog.  I can fool most of the children into thinking that it's any four legged animal.  We have fun inventing different things and figuring out if they turn out the way we expected.  I made a flower once, turned it upside down and the kids thought it was a sword.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, say hello!