Thursday 4 June 2009

Swiffer wet jet cover pattern


I found this neat pattern for a DIY swiffer cloth.  I think that's an awesome idea!  No more throwing out swiffer cloths.  I like to use my swiffer for light mopping, but feel bad about throwing out the cloths.  This is an environmentally friendly alternative, as you just throw them in the washer when you are done.  Now if only I could find a way to refill their solvent container with more earth friendly cleaning products, but I can't seem to hack into the container without ruining it.



I do have a microfibre mop, but it works so well as a janitor's broom that I don't really use it for mopping.  If I were to buy some more mop heads to have handy, that would work better.  I should put that on my to do list. 

I'm going to see if this is on Ravelry, and que it to my list of things I want to do. I love Ravelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, say hello!