Tuesday 22 April 2008

Boggle Bag

Almost done!!!

I have 2 lines to go till I get to put in the gorgeous Clover Bamboo needles for the top edges of my bag!  On one hand, these size 15b bamboo needles that I just bought are so nice it would be a shame to have to glue them into place... never to be used for another project.  But they do tell the world, "Look at me!  I knit!" According the the Yarn Harlot in the book Knitting Rules, I do not yet qualify to be in the 'addicted to knitting' category.  Or was it 'obsessed'?  I'm just starting my stash, see, so I have a long way to go before it's bursting at the seams.  There's still time.

I just wanted to share how excited I am that I'm almost done my first bag project, and I can't wait to see how it looks with these beautiful needles in them!  I would have bought dollar store needles in that size if I found any, as it's just for looks.  But oh well...  I can still admire them in my purse.  I messed up with a few stitches about 2 rows ago, but I don't think it looks too noticeable, and I will use that side as the back of the purse.  I think I somehow dropped a stitch, and when I picked it up the best I could it ended up backwards or something, because about 3 boggles ended up being offside.  The rest of the row turn out fine, somehow.  Maybe I'll post a photo of it later and see if anyone knows what I did wrong? 

5 comments:

Don't be shy, say hello!