Monday 3 March 2008

Defeat the Winter Doldrums Topic # 6

For this topic we were asked to go through the other participants' comments for the last topic, and mention which one we liked best and why.

Alaina's day away was a favorite pick for many, and I have to agree with them. But as I don't get away much, I have to say there were many 'one day vacations' that I would love to go on. This one posted by Grace seemed so calming! I've never been on one of those long boardwalks, and it is something I would love to do. I can just imagine the scenery!

I also liked the idea of spending time with horses from Pony Knit's blog.

I could have a lot of fun skiing if I were offered unlimited hot chocolate for the day!

Then there's this:

I can't believe other people are getting flowers coming up when we have nothing but snow! There's still a good 6 weeks to go before we get any sign of plants sprouting out. But a spring garden is a wonderful way to spend an afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, say hello!