Friday 21 March 2008

New Swap... Dare me?

I just found a link to another swap, posted on Miss Me's blog.

It's a spring coffee swap, and here's the link.

Should I do it? Do you dare me to join another swap? We only have till the 25th to sign up!

It's not really spring, here in Canada. We might not see the beginnings of green grass for yet another month!

And if I do, should I keep my present "secret email", or get a new one incase I'm lucky enough to spoil the same people I got to spoil in the last 2 swaps I participated in? What are the odds of that? Have you ever gotten the same partner in a subsequent swap?

2 comments:

  1. I think you'll be ok using the same email address. As for joining another swap... :) Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i agree, think you'll be okay with same secret email.

    another swap....hmmmm will have to go check it out! Enabler! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, say hello!