Sunday 2 March 2008

Something Funny

After reading about the dissected frog in a post on the Scavenger Hunt Swap, I decided I would go through Etsy to see what other funny things might be out there. So here is my top 10 list of funny things I've found while browsing Etsy. Hope you have fun checking them out!

1. Alien abduction soap - my kids want me to order some for them - they glow in the dark!

2. Knitting Nerd car decal

3. Chicken Little hat

4. Grumpy stitch markers - I don't know if I would get these for me (have to think positive, right?) but they are LOL funny!

5. Green GooGoo Monster strange, but cute!

6. Thisknitting themed T-Shirt

7. Marshmallow on a stick. Poor thing, it mostly made my list out of pity... and the cute story that is written underneath its picture.

8. Teeny Tiny Tummies:they hide your secret things inside them

9. Glass Squashy CoasterA fun thing for guests to put their drinks on.

10. Treatsfor your couch. I won't even explain it... you have to read this one for yourself! I'm sure this one is a gag item. Wonder if anyone has actually purchased any?

4 comments:

Don't be shy, say hello!