Saturday 19 January 2008

The week is done!

Well, it has been a busy week. Looking back, I had more on my mind then I had let on...
-meeting with mortgage broker to renew mortgage
-appraisal of house for mortgage broker (I was nervous about a stranger walking through my house)
-yearly home inspection for renewal of my contract with home child care agency ( a requirement for those who want to stay licensed through the government)
-renewal of driver's license
-renewal of Ontario Health Card for myself and a child
-physio therapy consult for a child that I care for
Add to this all the forms I needed to get ready for each, and the time spent getting confused over the phone with the lawyer.

So at the end of the week, I decided to get a new haircut to go with the photos they would be taking for my driver's license.
The hairdresser's makes me feel nice, so it was a treat to end the week!

Tonight I have a home school support group meeting to attend, and I'm looking forward to it. The guest speaker will be talking about Idea Mapping. I wonder if I will offend anyone if I bring along something to crochet? Is that considered acceptable to be knitting or crocheting while attending a seminar or workshop? I have no idea! But as I like to fidget, I think it would be productive.

I feel such a burden lifted off my shoulders now that the week is done. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, say hello!