Thursday 21 February 2008

Almost out of here!


My last Etsy package arrived yesterday, for my secret pal. The photo of these stitch markers on Etsy didn't do them justice - they are so much more beautiful in person. It's almost a shame I have to give them away. My secret pal will just love them, I know it! On her blog, she mentioned how much she likes yellow flowers, so I just had to get these when I saw them on Etsy. I believe the sellers name is sunneshine Etsy. She has lots of great stuff. I can't wait to see how my swap pal likes her gift!

I'm going to be risky and post a photo of it, since I don't believe she is looking for me in the blogs. There are so many to go through! I was hoping to read all the blogs before the swap ended, but I then I land on an interesting blog and have to read the whole thing... very time consuming, and fun! I'm looking forward to reading my secret pal's blog when it's been revealed to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, say hello!