Monday 11 February 2008

finished dishcloth






Here are some new photos - the quality isn't the best, as I only used the computer's camera instead of my camera. I didn't want to hunt for the USB cord to connect the camera to the computer for uploading.
So, the first photo is the Super Sox - that's the one skein of yarn that I picked up for myself (while shopping for my secret pal)to try making a pair of socks one day. You can't really tell from the photo, but the yarn is very soft, and has nice rich tones of hunter green and some dark blues, and some auburn.

The next photo should be the newest dishcloth I've just finished for the Defeat the Winter Doldrums dishcloth swap. It's a double woven knitting pattern. It's got some intereted colors in it.

After that we have the moose dishcloth. I took two photos with slightly different lighting angles. I hope you can see the shape!

The kitty cat is a photo I stumbled upon while looking for knitted sweater pictures. What a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, say hello!