Wednesday 27 February 2008

My Little Shopping Spree!

For Christmas, I was given a $ Gift Card from one of my little munchkins (that's what I call the little ones I take care of - when I was little, our babysitter called us that and I really liked it so it stuck).  It was for www.chapters.indigo.ca which sells books online.  I couldn't decide on what books to select, so I hadn't used it... until now!  After reading various blogs, and going through the suggestions on my comments and emails, I have finally made up my mind and went on a little shopping spree!  Plus, they had a few books on sale on top of already good prices, and I ordered enough items to qualify for free shipping!  Did I tell you how much I love getting things in the mail?  By next week, I will have forgotten some of what I ordered, and will be delightfully surprised when they arrive in the mail!

What did I order?
1. Hip Knits!: 65 Easy Projects From Hot Designers
This one should be good for me - it says "Easy"
2. 2-at-a-time Socks: The Secret Of Knitting Two At Once On A Circular Needle
This one was on my secret pal's blog from the dishcloth swap.  I can't wait to try it out!
3. Knitting Rules!: The Yarn Harlot Unravels the Mysteries of Swatching, Stashing, Ribbing and Rolling
This one looked good for beginners
4. Friday Night Knitting Club
This one I heard about on a podcast from Lion Brand Yarn.  The author made this novel sound so intriguing!
5. The Little Abc Coloring Book 
this one's for my little boy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, say hello!